Tuesday 9 July 2013

Surviving Myanmar..

I got back from Myanmar on Sunday evening. Was really busy finishing up my reports soon after and finally got my chance to share my experience in Myanmar.

My staple breakfast and dinner in Myanmar. Just add in boiling water. Thankfully it was enough for my 3 days in Myanmar. The oats kept me full throughout the day. I admit, it's really not a balanced meal but its better than eating fried chicken wings and instant noodles!


Sadly there wasn't any gym in the hotel. Not surprising as the city I went, Pathein, was a good four hours away from the capital, Yangon and was pretty rural. I reckon that the 2 star hotel I stayed in was the most "lavish" building there. 

In the absence of a gym, I would usually bring along my Ultimate Pro Gym resistance bands or my TRX kit with me on business travels. Somehow, in the midst of last minute packing, I have absent mindedly left it at home!

Lastly, let me share some of the views in Myanmar...enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment